Friday, October 9, 2009

Gundam-themed wedding



I didn't think I'd see the day.  someone has actually gone and had a Gundam wedding.  I have so many emotions running through me right now it's hard to express them all; confusion is one of them (is confusion an emotion?).  Anyways, it was bound to happen, and since Japan is building all of those awesome statues lately.  It seems like the perfect time to have an awesome wedding.  I think we could all use some that Giant Robot Love, in Japan.
The groom dressed up as the protagonist Amuro, and the director of the anime series even showed up to give them a special plaque.[Tokyomango]
Oh, you know it's big when the director of the epic Gundam series gives you a plague.  Simply awesome!

Tokyomango [linkage]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis