Friday, October 2, 2009

So cute :Plush Puppy Spray Bottle Covers



Well the Japanese have done it again.  They've made another household item, cute.  That's fine with me, though I am surprised it's a dog and not a cat.  But change is good, and I think I'd rather see a 'hello dog' at the moment than a kitty.  I love kitties by the way, so don't call me a cat hater.  Seriously though, if I ever feel a need to cover my cleaning supplies with plush things.  I'll buy one of these. I'm just waiting for the right moment.




available at rinkya.com

5 comments:

  1. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this website, as i want enjoyment, as this this website conations really good funny data too.


    Also visit my web blog :: vps vs reseller hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
    "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

    My site :: hair growth ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don't know who you
    are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;
    ) Cheers!

    Also visit my homepage ... Web Hosting Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four
    emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove
    me from that service? Thanks a lot!

    Stop by my web site; offshore betting sites

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation but I in finding this matter
    to be really something which I think I would
    never understand. It sort of feels too complicated
    and very huge for me. I am having a look forward for your
    subsequent submit, I'll attempt to get the hold of it!

    Visit my web blog: hosting vps

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis