Thursday, October 1, 2009

One Million Dollar Batmobile! (it's pure man love)




I think I'm in love!  I'm simply in awe after looking at that video.  The still-picture is nice, but it does not do this car justice.  In order to gain the full experience, and yes I mean the full awe inspiring experience, the video must be viewed.  This car, I mean bat-mobile, cost an estimated 1 million dollars to construct, and took over 20,000 man hours of labor to build.  It is a one of a kind work of pure man love.  Yes, I did just say that with a straight face (okay, I can't say "pure man love" with a straight face...). This beast has 700 horse power, 1973 Lincoln Continental chassis, and my only regret is that I didn't get to see it fly down the road. 



Seen on Dvice

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis