Saturday, August 21, 2010

Organ Shirt!


Just what I've always wanted, a shirt that shows me how much my organs are worth! Now people can see how awesome my insides are.  Wait, but other people's insides are worth as much as mine... I got it, I must take everyone else's organs!  I'll be rich, rich, I say.

This design features an illustration of the major organs in a human thoracic cavity, (the mediastinum and upper abdominal organs, for all you science geeks out there) in the style of the original Gray's anatomy drawings from the late 1800s. 

Frequently transplanted organs are labelled along with their present-day values (based on current prices on the black market).
Ah, my squeedlyspooch!!! (little invader zim for you guys)

From threadless (Linkage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis