Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homemade Iron Man Suit

Sometimes if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.  That's what Ted Gorzkowski did. He's not a man that will just sit there in the midst of action doing nothing, no! He's a man of action. Let me say that again, he's an Iron man of action!  Not content with just the usual skin armor, he went out and made himself a suit that will protect him from all sorts of things like: bullets, cats, dogs, rain, and maybe a car!

It won't save him from people though.  Why? Because as soon as you put on a kick-ass suit, people will always neg you to save them from their stupidity.  "Oh, help me! Help me! I lost my cat."  And, people, that's why it's cat proof.

More pics on the jump



"Spending months on this costume masterpiece, he has put his blacksmith skills to test. He even created arc reactors out of hundreds of LEDs." (Gizmowatch)









Via Gizmowatch (Linkage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis