Monday, September 27, 2010

Power Wheels: Halo Style

I am now one step closer to my goal of world domination! With enough of these Halo Power Wheel Warthogs, I can now outfit an entire army of... um, little people!  I can see it now, the wave of destruction will be glorious.  I just hope no one realizes that the gun on the back is fake.  I'm sure people won't notice because these babies will fly past them at 10 miles an hour.  It'll be a blur of awesomeness streaking their vision!


 flux83, has done a capable job of turning that Silverado into a teeny-tiny Warthog that looks to seat a maximum of two wee Spartans. You can see it in action in the YouTube clip below or hit up the Modified Power Wheels forums for the blow-by-blow building process and even more embedded YouTube clips.

 

via Kataku (Linkage)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis