Friday, October 15, 2010

Lego USB Drive Glows

Someone has come out with a glow-in-the-dark Lego USB drive.  It's cool, but you have to ask yourself, do you need another USB drive to stick on your key-chain? I'm here to tell you my friends that the answer is, yes!  I have 50 USB drives on my key chain.  I just can't get enough.  You know why? Well I'll tell you.  It's because you have to catch them all.  And when I do catch them all, I'll rule the world!  Because my USB drives will defeat your USB drives in some sort of combat to the death, and then I'll laugh mincingly! Muahahahahahahah!
Charge this Glow-in-the-Dark Lego Brick USB key via USB and it will glow in the dark for several hours. The device supports a high speed USB 2.0 interface and is currently available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB of storage capacities. The Glow-in-the-Dark LEGO Brick USB key is priced at between $35 to $90.(JOHAN, techfrech)
They do look neat, but I think a nice blue would look better.

Via Techfrech (Linakge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis